Sometimes when I get the chance to bake, I usually like to make small portion. Either I only make half from original recipe or make them into minis. When I decide to make only half (small batch) from original recipe as I don’t know if the recipe works well ( in other way, taste good like I expected). And I think, minis are perfect bite size.
Baking with chocolate involved is absolutely guaranteed will be liked by everyone in my family. My husband is chocolate’s lover. My daughter loves chocolate too.
I have some very ripe bananas and would like to make dessert other than banana bread.
Here’s how to make Chocolate Banana Muffin
- 1 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Almonds (optional)
- Sugar for sprinkling
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Pre-heat oven 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Combine bananas, oil, egg in medium bowl then whisk it.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, sugar,baking powder, baking soda.
- Add to banana mixture, stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of it
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
Keep them in air tight container, it is still moist up to 3 days