I have mentioned a lot that my husband and my daughter are chocolate’s lover. I made lots of desserts involved with chocolate. One of them is Molten Cake (AKA Chocolate Lava Cake). This recipe is very simple and fast to make and yet is delicious.
This dessert should be slightly undercooked but my daughter prefers perfectly cooked so there’s no gooey in the middle. So to compromise, I cook this cake longer for her. The cake is quite dense and filling.
Here’s the recipe , make 3 serving (medium ramekin)
- 100 gr dark chocolate
- 100 gr unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 50 gr caster sugar
- 20 gr self raising flour
- Melt dark chocolate and butter in the double boiler
- Whisk (using electric whisker) sugar and eggs
- Pour chocolate mixture into egg mixture
- Stir in flour
- Grease ramekins with melted butter or cooking spray. Fill the ramekins 3/4 full.
- Bake 180 degree Celcius (356 degree Fahrenheit) for 10-11 minutes.