When I made this dessert years ago, I did not know that this kind of dessert is so easy to make. Just because I saw from the pictures this cheesecake has so may layers that look a lot to do, too complicated. But it’s actually is quite simple and worth the work. For those who like cheesecake, this dessert gives another way to enjoy the cheesecake. You can also make it smaller portion, just serve them in smaller glasses.
It’s a kind of dessert to impress your guests or even just your family members.
I don’t own this recipe, apologize I forgot to write down the source of this recipe.
Ingredients: (Make 4 in medium glasses)
- 1 lb strawberries (453 gr)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Graham crackers crumb (I used Regal Biscuits)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 12 ounces (340 gr) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup confectioner sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Toasted sliver almonds, for garnish (optional)
- Slice strawberry and sprinkle with 1 tbsp sugar
- Mix graham crackers (Regal biscuits) with melted butter and 1 tbsp sugar.
- Beat cream cheese, add sour cream and confectioner sugar
- In another bowl, beat heavy cream. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Place a tablespoon graham crackers mixture, layer with strawberries and cream cheese mixture. Repeat the same layers. Top the cheese mixture with graham mixture (Regal biscuits) and sliced strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds before serving to add crunchiness.
For smaller portion, use smaller glasses like below