Hello April !
I’m back from a short break, I was quite busy in March. Now I’m back in blogging, hopefully I can post more useful articles/recipes in future.
It’s a low key spring break for my daughter.We did not do much, she prefers to stay home to recover from busy weeks at school. We did baking cookies, new recipe. I did not know what to expect, I was skeptical that she would like the cookies since these are not chocolate chip cookies that we baked together before.
It turned out this is very simple cookies to make, she likes it so much. She even asked me to bake more, oh well.
I don’t own this recipe, my contact on facebook posted on the timeline. Here’s the original recipe :https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1884822391792388&id=100007939354146
- 125 gr unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 80 ml condensed milk
- 200 gr corn starch
- Preheat oven to 100 degree celcius ( 212 degree Fahrenheit)
- Mix well butter and milk in the medium bowl with fork.
- Add corn starch to the butter mixture, mix well with spatula until blended well.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper.
- Use pull out plunger with star tip, I am just using my thumb to push the dough thru the star tip.
- Bake for 28 minutes on the middle rack.
My opinion about this cookies is crunchy, delicate and very fast to finish as this cookies taste so light and airy.